Getting To Know Anaida Deti – CEO of Dental-X Smile Centres
Want to learn more about the people taking care of your mouth? We’ve asked DentalX CEO and Registered Dental Hygienist Anaida Deti a few questions about oral health, preventative care, and what she loves about her job.
1. What made you want to become a dental hygienist?
I was a dental student in Albania and I wanted to stay in the same field. I love working with people and making them smile!
2. What sets Dental-X apart from other dental offices?
Dental-X is a modern dental office offering the best dental care using the latest trends and technology. We are focused mostly in the preventative dentistry.
3. In your opinion, how many times per day should we brush, and how often should we floss?
We have to brush twice a day, in the morning and night time. We should floss at least once a day, before we go to sleep.
4. Which common bad dental habit do you wish people would stop doing?
Smoking is very dangerous to our oral health and overall health.
5. What is your favourite part of your job?
Making patients feel comfortable in the dental chair.
6. Do you have any dental advice that you’d like to share with our readers?
The best dental advice is to take care of your teeth as much as you can by brushing twice a day, flossing once a day and visiting the dental hygienist/dentist at least twice a year for a dental check up.
Do you have any questions for our dental health team? Comment below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anaida is very dedicated to her profession and her patients. She keeps up with new technology and new products by continuing education courses. Her future goals include completing the Bachelor of Science for Dental Hygiene and Restorative Dental Hygiene course.